parsing / creating cypher

Clark Richey

Feb 23, 2015, 4:34:58 PM2/23/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Is anyone aware of a Java or JS based cypher parser or creator? I’m ideally looking to generate cypher queries on the front end that are sent to the application via rest. The application will make some adjustments to the queries for security purposes (ensuring all cypher is query only, adding in application specific constraints, etc) and will then execute the cypher query.

I haven’t been able to find a way to directly access the internal neo4J cypher parser.

Thanks!
signature.asc

Michael Hunger

Feb 23, 2015, 5:43:06 PM2/23/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
There are two Java DSLs for Cypher:
https://github.com/Wolfgang-Schuetzelhofer/jcypher
https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/cypher-dsl

There is peg.js for PEG parsers in JS
And codemirror supports cypher now out of the box.

The parboiled parser of cypher is also accessible, you might have more success with the prettifier:
https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j/blob/master/community/cypher/cypher-compiler-2.2/src/main/scala/org/neo4j/cypher/internal/compiler/v2_2/prettifier/Prettifier.scala
https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j/blob/master/community/cypher/cypher-compiler-2.2/src/test/scala/org/neo4j/cypher/internal/compiler/v2_2/prettifier/PrettifierParserTest.scala

Michael

Clark Richey