retrieving data from Twitter and store it in a graph data base Neo4j

FERHAT Ilyes

Jan 21, 2015, 3:09:37 AM1/21/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm a student engineer and I'm supposed to create a java application that retrieves data(followers, tweets, friends, ...) From twitter and then store them in a graph data base Neo4j. Please can someone offer any help! I'm totally new to neo4j and I'm running out of time!
Any one would help please!

Michael Hunger

Jan 21, 2015, 3:34:17 AM1/21/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps you should have asked earlier and not last minute?

You could also just have googled it, here are the links from the first google page:

ruby: http://blog.brian-underwood.codes/ruby/neo4j/announcements/2014/11/03/neo4apis/

python: http://opensourceconnections.com/blog/2013/11/27/quick-start-with-neo4j-using-your-twitter-data/

python: http://neo4j.com/blog/oscon-twitter-graph/
node.js: https://github.com/freethejazz/twitter-to-neo4j

gephi: http://www.sandtable.com/analysing-twitter-data-with-neo4j-2/
node+python: http://www.lyonwj.com/twizzard-a-tweet-recommender-system-using-neo4j/

java+spring: https://github.com/jexp/sdn-twitter-boot
> --

Message has been deleted

Osman Kabasakal

Apr 20, 2017, 7:07:14 AM4/20/17
to Neo4j
Hi ,
I am a student also and I'm doing my thesis on neo4j twit app.Can you send me your project Ferhat it will be very helpful for me.Thank you .

Michael Hunger

Apr 20, 2017, 7:37:50 AM4/20/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com