Export Neo4j database to MySQL

Buntu Dev

Feb 7, 2018, 6:49:52 AM2/7/18
to Neo4j
Are there any utilities to help with exporting Neo4j database to MySQL? Even some sort of CSV format that can be imported into MySQL will help too.

Thanks!

Karsten Hahn

Feb 18, 2018, 4:33:55 PM2/18/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Buntu,

why do you want to migrate from neo4j to mysql??? I know only the other direction ;-)

A short search für "neo4j" and "mysql" in your preferred search engine results in a link to apoc:

https://neo4j-contrib.github.io/neo4j-apoc-procedures/index32.html#_export_to_csv

But I never tried this -- it seems to be simple.

HTH, Karsten