apoc procedures

Marwa Elabri

Feb 2, 2017, 3:19:05 PM2/2/17
to Neo4j
Hello

I download APOC PROCEDURES from here http://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-apoc-procedures/releases/latest

then I put it under my NEO4J_HOME/plugins

I restart neoj then I tried to execute an example of procedure to make sure if it works well

I tried this: call apoc.mea.graph
 but i said that I have no aproc procedure and it doesn't work :(

please help

Michael Hunger

Feb 2, 2017, 8:40:17 PM2/2/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Just type it correctly with a t

call apoc.meta.graph

Marwa Elabri

Feb 20, 2017, 2:50:42 PM2/20/17
to Neo4j
yes I wrote call apoc.meta.graph

 but it still don't work

I found this link

I made like it is described in the link how to resolve the problem

step 1; to put the apoc.jar in C:\Program Files\Neo4j CE 3.1.0\plugins folder
step 2 then I add this line in the neo4j.config
dbms.directories.plugins=c:/Program\ Files/Neo4j\ CE\ 3.0.0/plugins
I stopped and restarted the server but always the same error "There is no procedure with the name `apoc.meta.graph` registered for
this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed."

 Please help because I want to add relationshipindexes using this apoc