Can't change the database in the Neo4j browser

已查看 177 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

elshai...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年6月13日 04:25:332016/6/13
收件人 Neo4j
Hi,

I'm very new to Neo4j, just downloaded it today. I downloaded Neo4j 3.0.2
I have a couple of databases created via the Java APIs. I cant find the properties file in the conf folder to change the location of the database, I can't view any database other than the default one.
The only part I can see is http://localhost:7474/browser, can anyone direct me to how to load the a database and navigate through the nodes.
can any one direct me to the User interface tutorial, and where to find the properties file

Thanks
Shaimaa

Michael Hunger

未读,
2016年6月13日 06:08:582016/6/13
收件人 ne...@googlegroups.com、Andreas Kollegger
If you downloaded the installer, the config file can be found at the options pane.

Michael

回复全部
回复作者
转发