Re: [Neo4j] transaction; nested exception is org.neo4j.ogm.exception.ResultErrorsException:

Michael Hunger

Jul 4, 2017, 2:48:38 PM7/4/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
There seems to be an issue with the underlying database. Can you make sure it's working correctly and passes a consistency check? Thx

Von meinem iPhone

Am 04.07.2017 um 19:34 schrieb appren...@gmail.com:

Seems to work just fine on my local machine (Mac) but I get the following error when i move the app over to the ubuntu server and attempt to save object.

https://pastebin.com/g4wdFmu0

appren...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 4:21:10 PM7/4/17
to Neo4j
i deleted the database, which did the trick.