Where to find embedded JS function for Neo4j traverse REST API

Hao Ding

Sep 7, 2015, 10:23:42 PM9/7/15
to Neo4j
Hi dear all,

I am new to Neo4j, and I read the documentation for traverse part by REST, there is an example here:

http://neo4j.com/docs/milestone/rest-api-traverse.html#rest-api-traversal-using-a-return-filter

{ "order" : "breadth_first", "return_filter" : { "body" : "position.endNode().getProperty('name').toLowerCase().contains('t')", "language" : "javascript" },

Is anybody can tell me where I can find the information about position, endNode(),getProperty...., it likes an embedded javascript function, but i do not know the meaning of it.

Thanks.

Michael Hunger

Sep 11, 2015, 11:49:23 AM9/11/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com