Neo4J - query performence

Yariv Moshe

Jan 18, 2018, 6:29:20 PM1/18/18
to Neo4j
I have a site with many object type, some of them has about 5M-20M objects
we run query when we know the id's of one of our object type (i.e - we know the id's of all our persons)
so, we split the query and range each query by 2K id's of persons.
now, we have about 200-300 same query, but different id's inside.
from some reason, after 100 queries, it get hungs and each query take 20-1000 seconds !! instead of normally 0.1 sec.

any idea?

10x

Michael Hunger

Jan 19, 2018, 7:52:34 AM1/19/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Can you share the actual queries that you run?
Also which driver
And if you use parameters
And is the id property indexed/constrained?

Cheers, Michael