Size of graph

Mariam

Jul 13, 2017, 6:37:06 PM7/13/17
to Neo4j
I am using the neo4j community edition. I could not find documentation regrading the size of the graph that this version handles. I tried to create a set of 3K vertices (initially without edges to simplify the task), but the process hangs. DId anyone have success with large graphs?

LAW Andy

Jul 14, 2017, 4:35:49 AM7/14/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
3000 nodes is NOT a large graph.

What OS are you running on, with how much memory and what version of Neo4J are you using?

What code did you run to try to load the data and do the data come from a file or from a web service or remote site?

Later,

Andy

On 13 Jul 2017, at 22:27, Mariam <mariam....@gmail.com> wrote:

I am using the neo4j community edition. I could not find documentation regrading the size of the graph that this version handles. I tried to create a set of 3K vertices (initially without edges to simplify the task), but the process hangs. DId anyone have success with large graphs?

Michael Hunger

Jul 14, 2017, 4:41:55 AM7/14/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Also if you try to assert uniqueness make sure to have a constraint on label and property

Von meinem iPhone gesendet
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.