Installing Neo4J Community in Windows- Failed to Start

15 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

RAO daran

ungelesen,
11.07.2016, 06:57:3411.07.16
an Neo4j
Dear Sir/Madam

I am trying to install Neo4j but it was not successful.

Can you provide me the correct steps to resolve this issue?

Thanks for your time.

Capture.JPG

Dave M

ungelesen,
15.07.2016, 15:14:2615.07.16
an Neo4j
I'm new to neo4j and ran into this same problem under Windows 10.  I was going through a tutorial and was trying to use a 2.x database.  Even after enabling the upgrade option, I would get the same error as you.  I then selected a new database (empty), and the problem went away.  I'm not sure if this is a similar use case to yours.

Michael Hunger

ungelesen,
15.07.2016, 15:16:4015.07.16
an ne...@googlegroups.com
Yes best delete the old directory or select a new one altogether.

Adding the upgrade option should also work but then also between 2.x and 3.x all config options changed their names.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten