Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Marcus Baffa

ongelezen,
25 jun 2016, 17:55:2925-06-2016
aan Neo4j
Hi,

I am working with Neo4j Community and my application is inserting something like 10 nodes per second. It is working ok but the memory usage is always going up.

How can I configure it to stop the memory usage from growing and use, for instance, the swap files ?

Thanks

Chris Vest

ongelezen,
27 jun 2016, 08:23:5327-06-2016
aan ne...@googlegroups.com
Configure dbms.memory.heap.max_size and dbms.memory.pagecache.size as described here:

--
Chris Vest
System Engineer, Neo Technology

Michael Hunger

ongelezen,
27 jun 2016, 08:44:3927-06-2016
aan ne...@googlegroups.com
can you share more about how you insert the data? queries / apis  etc?

Also your neo4j configuration?

--
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden