Unable to import mysql database to neo4j

anurag...@raxa.com

Apr 18, 2018, 1:17:54 AM4/18/18
to Neo4j
Hello everyone ,

I am new to neo4j. I have been trying to add import my mysql database to neo4j using neo4j etl tool .
But every time the neo4j tool gets stuck at any random step and does not proceed forward .  I have also tried the desktop application of neo4j . The ETL application although shows that data has been imported successfully , no changes are reflected in the database .

What could be the possible problem and it's solution . Is there any alternate way to import my mysql db in neo4j ?

Regards

Anurag Shukla

John McKown

Apr 24, 2018, 3:27:34 AM4/24/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
​I'm a newbie with Neo4j. But would it be possible to export your MySQL data base into a CSV (comma separated values) file, then use the Neo4J import command? Sorry if this is a stupid idea.

Regards

Anurag Shukla

We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

Michael Hunger

Apr 24, 2018, 2:45:57 PM4/24/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Stay tuned, we have some updates and bugfixes coming this week.

Michael