Docs as lists in a graph

James Hazard

Apr 24, 2014, 3:58:08 PM4/24/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
It would be great to work documents as if they were source code.  With modularity, persistent objects, versioning, forking, merging.  I've been working on a list-based data model that does that.  I am a lawyer, and the direct goal is codified legal documents, improving quality and making them quick and universally available.  The same approach of course also applies to other kinds of documents, like reports and even school work.

I've been using a number of different platforms, including Mediawiki. A smart person pointed me towards Neo4j and I've been talking with the team and playing with gists. Chris Leishman suggested posting here.

I'd be really interested in your thoughts.

Jim