Request For Neo4j-Android connection example

Jeyaganeshan Jeyatharsini

Feb 24, 2015, 6:14:48 AM2/24/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
I tried to create a node in neo4j using AndroidHttpClient... Connection is fine.. I got 200 as response code.. but when I tried to execute cypher query to create a node, it doesn't work:
I have attached my code file... can you please give an example using AndroidHttpClient...
--
Jeyatharsini
Undergraduate

Michael Hunger

Feb 24, 2015, 6:41:26 AM2/24/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
From what I can see your SERVER_ROOT_URI is missing "/db/data/" at the end.

if you append "transaction/commit"

The JSON object that you transmit looks ok to me.

The other thing, that you might have to set is an accept-header of application/json.

Cheers, MIchael

<Test.java>

Jeyaganeshan Jeyatharsini

Feb 24, 2015, 6:41:37 AM2/24/15