A neo4j graph browser based on sigmajs : tank

Benoit Simard

Apr 12, 2015, 12:21:52 PM4/12/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have just release a new tool for the neo4j community, that help to
display a neo4j cypher graph with the famous sigmajs library : tank.

You can download it here :
http://registry.npmjs.org/tank-browser/-/tank-browser-0.1.6.tgz
Just go into the dist folder, double click on the index.html file, and
configure your database in configuration panel.

The source doce is on github (here :
https://github.com/sim51/tank-browser), and binaries are avaible on npm
(https://www.npmjs.com/package/tank-browser).

Feedback are welcome !

Cheers.

NB : For this, I have create sigma plugin for neo4j, and there is a pull
request on it here : https://github.com/jacomyal/sigma.js/pull/539

--
Benoit Simard
@logisima

Michael Hunger

Apr 12, 2015, 10:14:47 PM4/12/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hey Benoit,

thanks a lot for your work.
I wanted to try it, downloaded your tgz
But when running it it doesn't seem to work yet, not sure what's missing.
There are no missing files (no 404 on resources) and no errors in the JS console.

It looks like this in Chrome, and there is no graph visualized ...

Do you have an idea?

Michael

Benoit Simard

Apr 13, 2015, 2:21:36 AM4/13/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

Oups, I have done a refacto that breaks the render of the browser ...
I will make some casperjs test to avoid this.

Can you download the version 0.1.8 ?  => http://registry.npmjs.org/tank-browser/-/tank-browser-0.1.8.tgz

Cheers.