How to start the neo4j-shell in v3.0.6

ak.sha...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 7:14:16 PM10/16/16
to Neo4j
Hi

I am new to neo4j and to any coding as such. I downloaded the v 3.0.6 and played around to understand cypher and importing cvs data.

But for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the shell started. I wish to start using spatial plugin but all the leads online suggest operating from the shell (in the terminal)  and I can't get the shell to start. I would be grateful for any help on this one.

Thanks

-Akshay

Michael Hunger

Oct 16, 2016, 7:58:34 PM10/16/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
For Spatial you don't need the shell. Just browser is good enough esp. with the new spatial procedures, see:

In community desktop it's not exposed by default, but you can use this: