HA cluster, server cannot startup single

Liping Huang

Jan 24, 2018, 4:06:24 AM1/24/18
to Neo4j
Hi there,

In a HA cluster, for example, I have 3 servers: server1, server2, server3, when I only start the server1, it will try to establish the cluster connect, but actaully server2, server3 are not startup, then after while server1 shutdown due to cannot establish the connection,

this is the default behavior? or can I config it like this: after a while, server1 start normally as the master server, then when server2 or server2 startup, join to the cluster as the slavers.