Getting an error when running

Kevin Pham

Jul 15, 2016, 3:14:26 PM7/15/16
to Neo4j
I'm getting this error when I try to run, I'm not sure how to resolve this

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.neo4j.graphdb.factory.GraphDatabaseFactory.newEmbeddedDatabase(Ljava/io/File;)Lorg/neo4j/graphdb/GraphDatabaseService;
at org.neo4j.readcsvcolumn.Neo4jQuery.run(Neo4jQuery.java:42)
at org.neo4j.readcsvcolumn.Neo4jQuery.main(Neo4jQuery.java:36)

Michael Hunger

Jul 15, 2016, 4:39:36 PM7/15/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You probably have an version issue,

you would have to share your build-settings (e.g. pom.xml and mvn dependency:tree)

And the code you use where the error happens.

Michael