NumberOfCommittedTransactions > LastCommittedTxId?

Eric Pederson

Mar 3, 2015, 12:16:16 PM3/3/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Dear Neo4j:

We are running a number of HA clusters.  On some of them, when we look at the JMX metrics, we see NumberOfCommittedTransactions > LastCommittedTxId.  For example:

Transactions/NumberOfCommittedTransactions

15176

Transactions/LastCommittedTxId

6155

How is that possible?

Thanks,

Eric Pederson

Mar 3, 2015, 12:28:07 PM3/3/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to add - running Neo4j 2.2-M04 Enterprise.

Chris Vest

Mar 3, 2015, 12:39:35 PM3/3/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Read-only transactions don’t get transaction ids. They don’t need them since they don’t have anything to add to the transaction log.
The NumberOfCommittedTransactions is also based on instance-local counters.

--
Chris Vest
System Engineer, Neo Technology

Eric Pederson

Mar 3, 2015, 1:45:34 PM3/3/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Neo4j" group.

Sent from Gmail Mobile