Uncomplete CSV file downloaded from Neo4j3.2 browser

Vasundra Touré

Jul 5, 2017, 2:59:51 AM7/5/17
to Neo4j
Hi,

I used the Neo4j3.2.0 and 3.2.1 community edition for querying a large set of data.
When I download the CSV file from the browser interface, it only gives the first 1000 results (but I can see in the browser that the query finds more than 1000 results).

I just want to report that. For now I am re-using the previous version 3.1.5, and it works there.
Apologies if that was already mentioned somewhere! :)

Best,
Vasundra

Michael Hunger

Jul 5, 2017, 4:27:02 AM7/5/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
It should be fixed in 3.2.2 which will be out soon

Von meinem iPhone gesendet