Cyphex: a (WIP) Cypher driver for Ecto

Rich Morin

Mar 24, 2015, 11:12:09 AM3/24/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Ecto is an Elixir-based domain-specific language for communicating
with databases. Drivers are currently available for MSSQL, MySQL,
and PostgreSQL. Cyphex (Cypher for Elixir) is a WIP Cypher driver
for Ecto. If you think this is an interesting idea (or better yet,
have advice, comments, or suggestions), please get in touch. Here
is my project wiki page, which contains quite a bit of background,
links to related information, etc:

http://wiki.cfcl.com/Projects/Elixir/Cyphex

-r

--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm Rich Morin r...@cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume San Bruno, CA, USA +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation

Michael Hunger

Apr 9, 2015, 6:25:44 PM4/9/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rich,

sorry for the delay. At least the wiki page looks great.

I'd love to see a blog post or two with some examples. Perhaps based on our movie domain? (Or any other domain that's easy to comprehend).

Feel free to implement our demo app for the developer pages: http://neo4j.com/developer/example-project/

You can see the other implementations here: https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/developer-resources/tree/gh-pages/language-guides

Cheers, Michael