How to create an image file from a labelled property file?

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Marlon

未讀,
2018年1月5日 下午1:06:302018/1/5
收件者:Neo4j
Hello, I just started to use neo4j and tinkerpop-gremlin console. Is there a quick to create an image file from a labelled property file.

For example, in gremlin documentation, is it possible for me to generate an image (png or jpg) file from a graph in the console?

gremlin> graph = TinkerFactory.createModern() (1) ==>tinkergraph[vertices:6 edges:6] gremlin> g = graph.traversal(standard()) (2) ==>graphtraversalsource[tinkergraph[vertices:6 edges:6], standard] gremlin> g.V().has('name','marko').out('knows').values('name') (3)

I am new to this. Thank you for help.

Michael Hunger

未讀,
2018年1月6日 上午9:53:502018/1/6
收件者:ne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry no idea, you might better ask in the gremlin google group.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息