Load rdf data into neo4j

Sun Yuhan

May 3, 2018, 6:48:00 PM5/3/18
to Neo4j
I am trying to load wikidata into neo4j which I download from this link:

After unzipping, the total size is about 300GB. How can I efficiently load that into neo4j? Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Michael Hunger

May 3, 2018, 7:12:56 PM5/3/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com, Jesus Barrasa
Perhaps starting with a subset makes sense?

Jesus did you ever import wikidata?

Did you see the neosemantics library by my colleague Jesus Barrasa which supports loading RDF into Neo4j: https://github.com/jbarrasa/neosemantics

For wikidata I also found these:

Cheers, Michael

Sun Yuhan

May 4, 2018, 12:50:43 AM5/4/18
to Neo4j
I have tried neosemantics. I use a sample data of wikidata to test the loading function. The query I am running is:

CALL semantics.liteOntoImport('/home/yuhansun/Documents/GeoReachHop/test/slice_100000.nt','RDF/XML')

After running that, it shows

Not sure where I am wrong in doing this.

One more question. Is this faster than using batchinserter?

J Barrasa (Neo4j)

Jun 12, 2018, 8:02:03 PM6/12/18
to Neo4j
Hi, the semantics.liteOntoImport is a limited importer for RDFS/OWL ontologies (it only takes classes, properties, domains and ranges if I remember correctly).
I think what you're trying is to load some generic RDF so probably you should try the semantics.importRDF procedure instead.
Hope this helps.
JB