Enter data through the browser, is it plugin possible?

Darin Simmons

Feb 18, 2018, 4:33:55 PM2/18/18
to Neo4j
I have a project converting ordinal data to graph data (think H1, H2, H3, markdown conversions) to the corresponding to nodes and groups in neo4j.  Neo4j does this wonderfully.  The community needs to tie the rest of the relationships together e.g. H2[2] and H2[5] create H2[13].  This is context specific to the domain and a handful of experts could finish it in very little time (think Wikidata for a specific domain).

The neo4j browser is js based and open-source.  Before I head off to attempt this project...

Can it be done?

Has it been done before?

Any suggestions on where I might start looking or working on such a thing?

Thank you for your time,

Darin Simmons

Michael Hunger

Feb 19, 2018, 2:27:35 PM2/19/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Not 100% sure what you mean?

Usually one would create a small application for that.  You can even parse the markdown and create the structure automatically no manual input needed.

Perhaps you have a concrete example ...

Michael