Problems with building neo4j GetAll Server-Plugin

Alex

Apr 22, 2015, 5:55:54 AM4/22/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com

I'm trying to build the neo4j GetAll plugin. Project contains only one example class from here.

When I try to run curl http://localhost:7474/db/data/ext/GetAll/graphdb/get_all_nodes, I get the error message:

No such ServerPlugin exception

I'm using neo4j-community-2.2.1 (on Windows) and jdk1.7.0_79.

The jar-file is built using eclipse and than that jar placed in %NEO4J_HOME%\plugins.

Here is the content of myjar : http://s2.postimg.org/55d4o34yx/jar.png

I have no idea, why I cannot make it work properly. Any suggestions?

Michael Hunger

Apr 22, 2015, 8:30:04 AM4/22/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Don't pack any other jar files, just your classes and the META-INF/services files

what's the content of the META-INF/services/ServerPlugin file?