Favorite queries are not filtered according to the current database

talsj39

Oct 18, 2017, 7:48:58 PM10/18/17
to Neo4j
!When I open any of my databases I still can see queries which are related to another database, I would like to view only relevant queries

Michael Hunger

Oct 19, 2017, 4:04:53 PM10/19/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
It is stored in browser storage based on URL (host:port)
There is currently no distiction by database.