REST API

Martin Prinz

Jul 15, 2016, 6:27:10 AM7/15/16
to Neo4j
Hi all,

I am facing the problem that I get old data when calling the following:

RestGraphDatabase rgdb ...

try {
Relationship rel = rgdb.getRelationshipById(relID);
for(int i = 0; i < properties.length;i++){
value = rel.getProperty(properties[i]);

I know that RestGraphDatabase is deprecated but do you have an idea if I need to change the transaction handling?
Its happening when I am updating the values using RestGraphDatabase as well.

Thanks
Martin

Michael Hunger

Jul 15, 2016, 8:09:05 AM7/15/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
It has a cache for nodes and rels but changes should be reflected in it.

Do you have a test?

But I'd strongly suggest to move to a newer driver :)

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Martin Prinz

Jul 15, 2016, 9:42:53 AM7/15/16
to Neo4j
Hi Michael,

I have create a solution now with Cypher and it works really well.
We will plan a update on a newer version. Would you suggest the Java Driver or a newer version of the Spring stuff?

Thanks
Martin

Michael Hunger

Jul 15, 2016, 11:53:11 AM7/15/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear that.

Depends on your use-case

If you don't need object graph mapping the java driver works well.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet