Free neo4j cloud instance with anonymous r/o access

Dmitry Ponyatov

Aug 13, 2017, 8:00:29 AM8/13/17
to Neo4j
I'm working on some article draft on using graphdb for software development.

So I want give r/o access to readers to some demo graphdb powered by neo4j.

I've created instance on graphene

and created anonymous user.

What's next ? How should I place links in (paper) article so any reader can get web-interface with working cypher query (r/o) ?

Michael Hunger

Aug 13, 2017, 9:39:49 PM8/13/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, that's currently not supported afaik, best ask the graphenedb support if a username:passwort@host:port URL is supported.

Cheers, Michael

Dmitry Ponyatov

Aug 15, 2017, 2:08:46 PM8/15/17
to Neo4j, michael...@neo4j.com
It's strange, neo4j as production database has to have full user management support,
r/o for first time (some demo samples), but later need some light user authorization for JavaScript only tiny app.

Michael Hunger

Aug 15, 2017, 2:11:37 PM8/15/17
to Dmitry Ponyatov, Neo4j, Michael Hunger
Neo4j Enterprise has full user and role support, but there is no anonymous user, you always have to provide username and password.

But Graphenedb does their own user management afaik.

Michael