neo4j-ogm and OneJar (and ultimately OSGi)

Max Spring

Aug 19, 2015, 6:24:48 PM8/19/15
to Neo4j, luanne....@gmail.com
Luanne,

as a stepping stone for embedding OGM into an OSGi bundle, I tried wrapping a very simple OGM client into a OneJar archive.
Here, OGM doesn't seem to find the entity classes.
The example exhibiting this problem is on Github (including sample output).

Is there a chance that OGM can be enhanced to enable this environment?
What do you think?

I will soon try out the embedded into an OSGi bundle...

Regards,
-Max

Luanne Coutinho

Aug 20, 2015, 6:52:49 AM8/20/15
to Max Spring, Neo4j
Hi Max,

You're right, the OGM hasn't actually picked up this jar- possibly because the domain classes are located in a directory within the jar. It's something we'll have to investigate- I've opened https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j-ogm/issues/31

Regards
Luanne