Reset, clearing database

Andy

Feb 15, 2017, 8:01:32 AM2/15/17
to Neo4j
How do reset from browser: http://127.0.0.1:7474/browser/
or from code ?
 "MATCH (n) OPTIONAL MATCH (n)-[r]-() DELETE n,r" not reset auto-increment fields

Chris Vest

Feb 15, 2017, 10:48:32 AM2/15/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You need to do an orderly restart of the database before ids are reused, or be on version 3.1 or newer.

--
Chris Vest
System Engineer, Neo Technology

Michael Hunger

Feb 15, 2017, 7:48:57 PM2/15/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Also there are no auto-increment fields, just internal ids.

I presume you just need that for testing?

MATCH (n) DETACH DELETE n;

Michael