Stop and Start neo4j from remote machine

Pradeep Panzade

Sep 22, 2016, 10:32:30 PM9/22/16
to Neo4j
How to start and stop neo4j from  remote machine.

I have configured

org.neo4j.server.webserver.address  to my domain and 7474 port.

I am able to connect to neo4j on server using specific username and password.  But I am unable to start and stop neo4j from remote machine. Please help.

Michael Hunger

Sep 23, 2016, 4:10:00 AM9/23/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Use ssh to connect and start neo4j

For remote access make sure to configure the ip address or 0.0.0.0 as http/bolt connector addresses

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Michael Hunger

Jul 12, 2017, 12:47:51 PM7/12/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com, pradeep ponduri
Please share the config changes you made.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 1:29 AM, pradeep ponduri <ponduri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi am trying to connect to neo4j which is installed in ubuntu server from windows host.
But unable to make connection.
Can you provide me the details for the connectivity.

Thank you
pradeep