Database failed to create: Error: Could not change password ? What does it mean?

F3dikx98fkkxZDF EWDC9873jdjSSa

Mar 17, 2018, 8:21:30 PM3/17/18
to Neo4j

Neo4j Desktop.

Michael Hunger

Mar 18, 2018, 8:00:50 AM3/18/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Which OS version and desktop version?
Can you try to upgrade to the latest?

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 12.03.2018 um 10:41 schrieb F3dikx98fkkxZDF EWDC9873jdjSSa <zef...@gmail.com>:

Neo4j Desktop.

Vole Incans

Mar 26, 2018, 7:25:04 PM3/26/18
to Neo4j
I have exactly the same issue with a fresh (as of today) download of Neo4J.

Details:

Neo4j Desktop: 1.0.18
Neo4j: 3.3.4
Platform: Windows 10 Enterprise v 1703

The problem occurs if you run Neo4J as a normal user or with admin privileges.

I've tried various database names and passwords just to make sure it's not something silly like (a) The database name not being an allowed filename in Windows; (b) The password not being the same as the Neo4J user account password.

The error message is not exactly helpful.

On Sunday, 18 March 2018 00:21:30 UTC, F3dikx98fkkxZDF EWDC9873jdjSSa wrote:

Neo4j Desktop.