neo4j get Node object

Eric Fulton

Jun 7, 2016, 6:08:14 PM6/7/16
to Neo4j
I'm using neo4j 2.3.3 server.  Is there anyway to get a Node object?

Michael Hunger

Jun 7, 2016, 10:35:17 PM6/7/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
In a server extension you can,

in 3.0 there are also nodes in procedures and the binary protocol drivers.

why are you asking?

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 12:08 AM, Eric Fulton <efu...@blueorigin.com> wrote:
I'm using neo4j 2.3.3 server.  Is there anyway to get a Node object?

Eric Fulton

Jun 8, 2016, 12:59:49 PM6/8/16
to Neo4j
Actually, I was just curious and couldn't find documentation.  I'd been using spring-data-neo4j, and their old neo4jOperations interface used to be able to fetch the Node objects.  I found some old code that made use of that facility, and wanted to find out if I needed to refactor, or if I just hadn't dug up the appropriate place to grab the Node object.

Since I had to move quickly, I've actually just refactored the code, but thanks for the response.