About neo4j 3+ internal storage

Antonio Feregrino

Jun 25, 2018, 1:44:56 AM6/25/18
to Neo4j
Hello everyone, I'm looking for documentation or resources about neo4j's file storage. So far I've found several resources such as this manual, or these slides where contradicting information is given... I'm aware that those may be related to completely different versions of the software. I've read the book, however, there is no discussion regarding the propertystore.db file.

I've been trying to get it from the source code (and I figured out the node and relationship layout) but so far the part where the properties are read is being tough to understand.

So if any of you have some information, or know where I can get it, it will be much appreciated.

(sorry if this is a duplicate post of a question I posted early, I can't find my previous post)