neo4j java driver doesn't work

Ylenol Dias

Jan 16, 2017, 9:16:48 PM1/16/17
to Neo4j
I want to use neo4j with java.I looked everywhere and i don't want to do it the maven way , so i ,by accident, downloaded the driver (.jar) and a file (tools.jar ) all in one zip file,then i added it to my project libraries and used an available code which uses  sessions to execute Cypher queries.It worked with the neo4j default database but when i changed the database it didn't work .I don't even know where to look to solve the problem.So any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael Hunger

Jan 16, 2017, 9:26:20 PM1/16/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You have to provide more details on what hasn't worked.

Also in general it is not recommended to build java projects without a dependency manager like maven or gradle.

Michael