C++ driver

Andy

Jan 4, 2017, 11:36:51 AM1/4/17
to Neo4j
So far I have used Java driver for Neo4j. Integration with C++ project requires C++ driver.
How install it with Windows and Linux?

Michael Hunger

Jan 4, 2017, 1:41:05 PM1/4/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Did you check out libneo4j-client? It comes with install instructions.

Michael

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 04.01.2017 um 17:36 schrieb Andy <borucki...@gmail.com>:

So far I have used Java driver for Neo4j. Integration with C++ project requires C++ driver.
How install it with Windows and Linux?

Andy

Jan 4, 2017, 3:40:13 PM1/4/17
to Neo4j
I have install it for Linux
But how to use it with Windows? There are sources: libneo4j-client-1.2.1.zip but sources are dedicated for Linux: m4 directory, aminclude.am , autogen.sh configure.ac etc.

Andy

Jan 4, 2017, 3:47:09 PM1/4/17
to Neo4j
W dniu środa, 4 stycznia 2017 21:40:13 UTC+1 użytkownik Andy napisał:
I have install it for Linux
But how to use it with Windows? There are sources: libneo4j-client-1.2.1.zip but sources are dedicated for Linux: m4 directory, aminclude.am , autogen.sh configure.ac etc.

I try compile sources as static library (both : lib and bin directories)
but is error:
#include "../../config.h"

Michael Hunger

Jan 4, 2017, 7:40:14 PM1/4/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I don't know, please ask the project author, best in an GH-issue about it.

Michael