is there any way to modify grass file programmatically?

Chetan Deshmukh

Nov 28, 2016, 2:18:07 AM11/28/16
to Neo4j, Chetan Deshmukh
My requirement is apply 2 labels success and failures based on test results to node and success should get displayed in green and failure in red. I can manually style label in browser to have red and green color . but problem is if any other label is applied after , it takes precedence . As last style wins in grass file. I was thinking to add success and failure labels always at end programmatically. Is it possible?

Is there any alternative solution?

Thanks,
Chetan

Michael Hunger

Nov 28, 2016, 3:34:26 AM11/28/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com, Chetan Deshmukh
you can download the style grass file and then use this as a command in browser:

:style {
.... grass style content ...
}

Michael Hunger

Nov 28, 2016, 10:54:33 AM11/28/16
to Chetan Deshmukh, ne...@googlegroups.com, Oskar Hane
No as the styling is only client-side, it only lives in the browser (and neo4j-cloud-sync if you use that)
The neo4j-browser stores it in browser-local-storage.

I'm not sure if neo4j-cloud sync has any API that one could use to programmatically alter the grass and sync it back. Perhaps Oskar knows?

Michael

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Chetan Deshmukh <chetan.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Thats what i mean by manual style. I want a way to do it without using browser. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Chetan