How to remove the welcome message from neo4j?

Shreyas M R

Jan 2, 2017, 5:40:13 AM1/2/17
to Neo4j

I'm using a web page to show neo4j server in a framework. I want to know how to disable the two welcome messages from opening when this page is loaded or when neo4j is logged in. the screenshot is below.

Michael Hunger

Jan 2, 2017, 5:43:24 AM1/2/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
There is a server configuration option that let's you configure you own start command, put it in conf/neo4j.conf

e.g.

browser.post_connect_cmd=play http://guides.neo4j.com/apoc/

or

browser.post_connect_cmd=sysinfo

I think you can also leave it blank but I haven't tried it.