Can't install gremlin plugin into Neo4J

Andreas Georgiou

May 27, 2016, 6:50:41 AM5/27/16
to Neo4j
Hello everybody.

I have to install gremlin plugin to neo4j. I am following exacly what the tutorial says here

or here:

using both on both cases the corresponding neo4j versions to avoid any incompatibilities.
No matter what I do, I cannot get it working.

Any ideas why? I repeat I follow the exact steps on these tutorials.

Thank you.

Michael Hunger

May 27, 2016, 5:13:38 PM5/27/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
That plugin if for TP2, I doubt anyone still uses that.

You can use gremlin server with a Neo4jGraph installed if you want to access Neo4j via gremlin remotely.

Michael