How to modify the grass stylesheet in neo4j 3.3

Joris Felder

Jan 5, 2018, 1:06:30 PM1/5/18
to Neo4j
Hello,

I don't find the way to adapt the grass stylesheet in the latest version of neo4j... can someone help me ?

And by the way, is there a way to change the shape of nodes (square instead of circle) ?

Many thanks

Joris

Michael Hunger

Jan 5, 2018, 8:18:20 PM1/5/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You can still drag & drop it onto the drop area in the Favorites menu.

The download option seems to be gone, you'd have to copy & paste it out of `:style`

this also works for setting a new style sheet

:style
node {
}