which neo4j spatial release works better for neo4j enterprise 2.1.7

Ramesh Suryaneni

Mar 23, 2015, 6:41:13 AM3/23/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me which neo4j spatial release works for neo4j-enterprise-2.1.7, as i am getting below exception when try to run cypher query for withindistance.
More than one element in org.neo4j.cypher.internal.compiler.v2_1.PipeExecutionResult$$anon$1@385cb34. First element is 'Node[0]' and the second element is 'Node[1]'

and also, on webadmin browser index page is not showing my spatial index.
using below

neo4j = neo4j-enterprise-2.1.7
spatial = neo4j-spatial-0.13-neo4j-2.1.2-server-plugin

what is the correct way of creating indexes and installation of spatial.

currently i am copying spatial jars under plugins folder in neo4j installation directory.

Thanks,
Ramesh.