Cluster on local machine

nikhil....@innoplexus.com

Jun 21, 2016, 5:10:00 AM6/21/16
to Neo4j
Hi All,

I'm new to neo4j server, trying to make a cluster on local machine of three instances and use it for creation of graph.
I followed the steps provided in manual, but facing a problem.
Master node is started, then  slave node starts copies the data from master and again fails saying one of the port for that instance is already in use. The port it is not able to access is the bolt connector port. I'm trying to make a 3 instance cluster, master starts but the rest two fails after copying the data, they both give an error like localhost:portno. is already in use

Michael Hunger

Jun 21, 2016, 5:16:52 AM6/21/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Can you share the config of the 3 servers (note that they need separate ports not just for HA but also for http/https/bolt).
And the 3x logs/debug.log and logs/neo4j.log