Neo4j-Spark-Connector Example help

al...@g.ucla.edu

Jul 15, 2016, 3:14:26 PM7/15/16
to Neo4j
I have been following the example from https://neo4j.com/blog/neo4j-3-0-apache-spark-connector/ and everything seemed fine until I try the following assignment:
val query = "cypher runtime=compiled MATCH (n) where id(n) < {maxId} return id(n)"

I get the error "Unable to connect to 'localhost' on port 7687, ensure the database is running and that there is a working network connection to it."
I am fairly new to Spark and am not sure how to fix this. When I ran this I had have my Neo4j database connected.

Michael Hunger

Jul 15, 2016, 4:40:12 PM7/15/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Yes, sorry the compiled runtime was moved to Neo4j 3.1 so you'll have to remove this prefix: cypher runtime=compiled