Neo web interface; closing nodes with the mouse?

Josef Karthauser

Feb 6, 2015, 4:27:13 AM2/6/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering.. in the Neo4J web interface shell, you can double click on nodes in the visual output, and they "open up" to show their relationships and the connected nodes.

Is there a way to collapse a node from the user interface?

I'd like to be able to navigate my graph, but without the ability to close nodes it rapidly gets unwieldy.

Thanks,
Joe

Michael Hunger

Feb 6, 2015, 5:09:45 AM2/6/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the great feedback, we're considering on adding several more improvements to the UI in Neo4j's next version (2.3), so this is something we'll consider (in some way or another).

Cheers, Michael

vicent...@basetis.com

Sep 16, 2016, 6:14:16 AM9/16/16
to Neo4j