View or temporary table equivalents in Neo4J

Mohana Krishna, IIT Bombay, India

Apr 16, 2015, 8:23:37 AM4/16/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Is there a view or temporary table equivalent in new version of Neo4J? There was no such option in previous version as far as I know. Is there any option now?

Michael Hunger

Apr 16, 2015, 10:03:41 AM4/16/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
No but you can start a transaction create temporary data and then rollback the tx.

Michael