How to Connect with Geo server

eswar reddy

Apr 12, 2016, 7:04:29 AM4/12/16
to Neo4j
HI Team
I want to make a connection with geo server .could you please give a detailed document .and if you have any jar or any easiest way

Michael Hunger

Apr 12, 2016, 7:10:48 AM4/12/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Can you explain your use-case a bit more?

Neo4j Spatial is a GIS library for Neo4j that can be connected to GeoServer.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 11:03 AM, eswar reddy <tech....@gmail.com> wrote:
HI Team
I want to make a connection with geo server .could you please give a detailed document .and if you have any jar or any easiest way

eswar reddy

Apr 15, 2016, 8:59:10 AM4/15/16
to Neo4j
actually I am trying to connect with geo server my own implementation. so could you please tell me which classes are using to connect  with geo server. I  am doing RND on neo4j to connect my own way.
I have observe that you are using kernel and spatial plugins and few class ,I want some more information on that .any one can help me please

Craig Taverner

Apr 17, 2016, 8:27:55 AM4/17/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eswar,

The document Michael referenced explains how to deploy Neo4j inside GeoServer. It will appear as an additional data source (or data store) inside GeoServer and can be used for that. The Neo4j instance running inside GeoServer will then be an embedded instance. If you wish to include your own code inside that plugin, you would need to build the GeoServer plugin yourself. The current plugin is a collection of classes including neo4j, spatial and their dependencies. If you wish to connect to that Neo4j from a separate process, you might need to do more work to enable either the neo4j shell or the REST interface. Others have blogged or SO'd on that subject.

Regards, Craig