How to recover from "InvalidRecordException: DynamicRecord Not in use"

arikan

Jul 29, 2015, 9:14:26 AM7/29/15
to Neo4j
Hi there,

Neo4j 2.2.1 on Ubuntu on EC2.

We're stuck with "InvalidRecordException: DynamicRecord Not in use" error. This is extremely urgent as it is a live database.

Among our User records, two of them somehow got corrupt property "encrypted_password", any time we try to access them we get the error below:

org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.InvalidRecordException: DynamicRecord Not in use, blockId[54752]

MATCH (u:User)

WHERE u.email IN ['...@gmail.com', '...@hotmail.com']

RETURN u.email

u.email
...@gmail.com
...@hotmail.com

MATCH (u:User)

WHERE u.email IN ['...@gmail.com', '...@hotmail.com']

RETURN u.encrypted_password

org.neo4j.kernel.impl.store.InvalidRecordException: DynamicRecord Not in use, blockId[85070]

Neo.DatabaseError.Statement.ExecutionFailure

We cannot delete this node, change its fault property, or remove its label:

MATCH (u:User)
WHERE u.email IN ['...@gmail.com', '...@hotmail.com']
SET u:UserFault

org.neo4j.kernel.api.exceptions.TransactionFailureException: Validation of index updates failed

Neo.DatabaseError.Transaction.CouldNotCommit

When we look at the graph.db/messages.log we see this error is caused by the DynamicRecord Not in Use as well.

This is urgent, so any help to recover from this is appretiated.

Thanks!
Burak

arikan

Jul 29, 2015, 9:30:54 AM7/29/15
to Neo4j, ari...@gmail.com
Also just tried on Neo4j 2.2.3 but no luck, the same errors continue.