Minimum no of VMs recommended

Sukaant Chaudhary

Jun 6, 2018, 4:24:31 PM6/6/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can anyone suggest the minimum no of Recommended VM’s for Neo4j Server setup and why?

Thanks,
Sukaant

--
-Sukaant Chaudhary

Michael Hunger

Jun 7, 2018, 5:41:25 AM6/7/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You need much more detail for that, graph size and model and use-case.
There is an online calculator but I'm not sure how accurate it is.
If you have a Neo4j field team contact it would be best to sit down with them for a few minutes for proper sizing over the details.

--
-Sukaant Chaudhary

Sukaant Chaudhary

Jun 7, 2018, 7:37:15 AM6/7/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
If we consider 10 million nodes then what should be the no VMs any clue?
--
-Sukaant Chaudhary