Neo4J programmer airing

alessio cazzaniga

Jan 25, 2016, 7:00:59 AM1/25/16
to Neo4j
Hi,
don't know if it's this topic's prohibited. I don't have time to read the policy as I'm working now. I make excuses if it's so.
I'm needing a programmer who knows cypher and can implement one of the many java( or else) frameworks in order to create an app just to skip cypher code and working with n4j with simpler commands for non skilled users.
Please send me feedbacks even where  to find 'em.
Thanks

Michael Hunger

Jan 25, 2016, 8:23:22 AM1/25/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to hire or contract them?

We have a jobs channel at neo4j.com/slack

And you can post the job to LinkedIn / StackOverflow / GitHub

And tweet it out with the neo4j and java tags.

Perhaps you should also share a bit more detail about your domain / use-cases.

Michael