Guide needed for implementation of my use case

Reetika Malhotra

May 26, 2016, 8:41:29 AM5/26/16
to Neo4j
Hi all experts out there,

I am looking for a solution using neo4j for my use case where in I want to calculate the churn for a Telecom Company. I am a student and very new to nosql.

I tried this
Node Label: Customer
Properties: Name, own phone number and contract Status: cancelled or not cancelled
Relationships: calls

I am unable to find a match between all the customers a Person calls who have not cancelled their contract.

Is there something wrong with my data model.
Should I have 2 Labels
Or matching in one Label is possible

Yayati Sule

May 26, 2016, 9:18:14 AM5/26/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reeika,
You can access the property key as follows
query:
          MATCH(n:PERSON{name:blah1,Pnumber:blah2, status:Cancelled/Not Cancelled}) Return count(n.status)
See if this works

Regards,
Yayati Sule
Associate Data Scientist
Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
www.innoplexus.com
Mob : +91-9527459407
Landline: +91-20-66527300
© 2011-16 Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all rights including those in copyright in the content of this e-mail are owned by Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd. and all related legal entities. The contents of this e-mail shall not be copied, reproduced, or transmitted in any form without the written permission of Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd or that of the copyright owner. The receipt of this mail is the acknowledgement of the receipt of contents; if the recipient is not the intended addressee then the recipient shall notify the sender immediately.

The contents are provided for information only and no opinions expressed should be relied on without further consultation with Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd. and all related legal entities. While all endeavors have been made to ensure accuracy, Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty or representation to its accuracy, completeness or fairness and persons who rely on it do so entirely at their own risk. The information herein may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable to any client or third party for the accuracy of the information supplied through this service.

Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of any other site, whether linked to this site or not, or any consequences from your acting upon the contents of another site.

Please Consider the environment before printing this email.